Hauenguano’s name (Engl. snout of a pike) derives from the plot’s former shape which resembled a pike’s head. The plot has always had a well. The current well was constructed in 1996 according to the original model. In the 19th century, the city of Rauma grew along with the urbanisation and industrialisation of Finland. In this dense city, residents had their cattle sheds, cesspits and water wells all in one yard. Drinking water quality was not always good, so water was collected from public wells located in the market squares. Hauenguano Well was one the public wells in Old Rauma that residents used for collecting water.
Pinnala House, the first private stone-building in Rauma, is also located in the square. It was built by Efraim Broman in 1795. Nowadays, Rauma Art Museum is located in the Pinnala House. The museum was opened in 1970. Artist Alpo Sarava, a resident of the Pinnala House, suggested the founding of the museum. Some kind of shop has always operated in the house as well. The builder kept a shop downstairs, and in the 1930s, a glass, framing and furniture shop occupied the space. The space was lastly occupied by a junk shop.
Clean_____________ was not self-evident in tight yards; it was collected from public wells.
Write the correct word in the poem (20) as well.